1. Where do I get a food permit for a special event?
Special food permits are issued by the Health Department. We ask that you
submit your application two weeks prior to the special event, if possible.
Call us for more
2. Where do I go to get an animal license?
Dogs are the only animals required to be licensed in Mono County. Licenses
can be obtained at the Health Department in Bridgeport.
3. Where can I find out who to contact about a contagious disease
Contact the Mono County Health Department for any information regarding
contagious diseases or exposures.
4. I have a complaint!
Call the Mono County Health Department and your specific complaint will be
directed to the appropriate division, e.g., Environmental Health, Animal
Control, Water, etc. All complaints will be handled
5. I have a question regarding out of country travel.
Please go to: Center for Disease Control at: www.cdc.gov
6. My child is sick... I need information concerning.
Call your personal medical doctor's office for management of your sick
child. If they are not available or you do not have a personal doctor, the
Mono County Health Department, Public Health Nursing, can refer you to one.
7. I have a question about what to do with trash.
The Environmental Health division will help you with information about how
to handle all types of waste.